Use your Associates ID# to make reservations.
$125 per adult
$60 per child (12 and under)
Reservations must be made by:
- Notre Dame (11/26) – by 5:00 p.m., Friday, November 18
Late reservations, if available, are $150 per adult and $85 per child (12 and under).
Reservations are only guaranteed with full payment.
Founders Park: Trousdale Parkway, between Bovard (ADM) and Taper (THH) (Map)
Special location on Friday, November 11: Exposition Park, just south of where Trousdale Parkway meets Exposition Boulevard (Map)
- There are no refunds, but you can make reservation name changes via email prior to the event.
- Tickets are not transferable towards a different picnic.
- Picnics go on, rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
- Groups of eight or more will be given a named table.
- Picnic reservations do not include football game tickets.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed at the picnics.
- All events are subject to local and USC public health guidelines.
Active USC Associates campus cards are valid through their expiration date and may be used for complimentary parking inthe Royal Street Structure (formerly Structure D). Enter at Royal Street Gate (formerly Gate 4) on Jefferson Boulevard. Please note that the Royal Street Structure does not accept payment for parking.
If campus lots are full, please proceed to the Parking Center on 35th Street, between Hope Street and Grand Avenue, just south of Jefferson Boulevard.
For more parking information please visit Game Day on Campus.
Shuttle to Coliseum
One-way shuttle service to the Coliseum is provided for Associates who need special assistance. Shuttles will depart from Watt Way (at Downey Way) in front of Vivian Hall 45 minutes and 30 minutes prior to football game kick off. The shuttle will drop guests off at Bill Robertson Lane and West 39th Street, near gate 17.
Coliseum Bag Policy
Safety enhancements restrict the size and type of bags allowed in the stadium. Clear plastic tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted. Additional information can be found online.
Space is limited, so make your reservations soon!
If you have any reservation questions, please call (213) 740-1744 or email.